Tuesday 3 February 2015

Picture Polish Hope

Hello lovelies!

Last weekend I went for dinner (sushi) with some fellow nail polish addicts. After doubting for a long time about with polish to put on my nails, I decided to go with Picture Polish Hope.

Hope is a very dark teal (my pictures show it a bit darker than it is in real life) with a holographic scatter. As a bonus, you'll find blue hexagonal glitters in it. 


The formula is nice, it's completely opaque in two thin coats. There's no need in fishing for the blue glitters.

Hope is made in collaboration with Vernis en Folie, for the collaboration shades of 2013. The inspiration for this polish was the birth of a child. How sweet!!


I absolutely love this polish. Gorgeous colour, nice consistency and I think it suits me well.
Love it! 

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Deze vind ik wat minder, ists te donker voor mij. Maar staat je wel heel goed!! Wat heb je trouwens veel pp's! Leuk, ben erg benieuwd naar de rest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Ja ik heb er inmiddels behoorlijk wat... Maar ze bevallen stuk voor stuk super goed!

      Delete