Friday 30 January 2015

Black and white with a pink accent

Hi everyone!

Unfortunately I was very busy this week, so I wasn't able to post as much as I liked. So, this week there will be one post less than usual. Hopefully next week everything will be back to normal!

Today I'd like to share a stamped mani I did just recently. I figured that the black and white might go well with a glittery contrasting shade. Inspired by our bathroom, which is black and white with bright pink accents, I decided to go for a glittery pink nail polish as accent.

The pink polish is from Hema, a Dutch store with all kinds of stuff. The white polish is Sinful Colors Snow me white and the black is Sinful Colors Black on Black.
The design is BundleMonster BM-605, from the Create Your Own set.


I like how this turned out, the glittery pink makes it an outstanding accent.
Normally I'm not that into geometric designs. I tend to think that they won't look good on my nails, but I think this design looks pretty nice on my nails!


Thanks for reading!


2 comments: