Friday 20 February 2015

PUEEN Buffet Leisure

Hello lovelies!

In one of my former shoplogs I already showed you the PUEEN Cosmetics Buffet Leisure stamping plate set. Now it is time for a full review!
PUEEN delivered this set of plates with a stamping plate
organizer.
To see all the plates, read on after the jump!
I inmediately liked the cute organizer that contained all 24 plates.
All 24 stamping plates fit into this organizer.
The plates are sealed with a blue protective cover, which is to be removed prior to stamping.
A stamping plate with its protective foil.
Removal of the protective cover.
The back of the plates is covered with paper. Those plates aren't sharp at the edges at all.
Let's have a look at the plates, shall we?

All 24 plates of the Buffet Leisure stamping plate set. The image is clickable for enlargement.
PUEEN called this set of stamping plates Buffet Leisure, because of the many possibilities this set offers. And this set really does offer a lot of possibilities!

Due to the larger images you will not have trouble covering larger nail surfaces. The images are all very well engraved into the plates, so transferring them onto the nail will not be a problem. Even thin lines are transferred correctly.
My favourite plate of this collection.
The image above, stamping plate PUEEN 77, has some very thin lines and those small dots. However, I had absolutely no issue transferring them to the nail surface.

Zoya Payton stamped with Sinful Colors
Snow me white. The design is PUEEN 76.

A mani created using my favourite plate: PUEEN 77.
Look at those crisp thin lines!
China Glaze Don't make me wine stamped with Sinful
Colors Snow me white. 
This set of stamping plates really does offer a large variety in designs and images. Due to the bigger images, you will have no problem with covering the whole nail if you have a larger nail surface.
I think PUEEN did a very nice job with this stamping plate set. It truly is a buffet of stamping designs!

Thanks for reading!

PUEEN Buffet Leisure is only for sale as a whole set. I paid about €20 for it. The organizer was sent to me because of some promotion sale. PUEEN is for sale for example at Nailways.com.








2 comments:

  1. I can see why nr 77 is your favourite, it's very pretty! Lovely plates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete