Monday 9 March 2015

Zoya Blaze

Hi lovelies!

Spring is definitely approaching! Time for a nice holographic polish: Zoya Blaze.

Zoya Blaze

Blaze is a red holographic scatter. Well, red... More of a raspberry colour ;-).
My swatches show two coats, with top coat on top.

Zoya Blaze
The formula is nice, it applies with ease. I didn't have any troubles with the brush. It doesn't dry very shiny, so a top coat is recommended to add shine and to prolong your mani.

Zoya Blaze
Blaze is part of the Ornate collection, which was launched in Winter 2012. A golden oldie! It is still widely available, as far as I know.

Zoya Blaze

To me, Blaze is a very nice colour, I love the holographic scatter. And I always love a good red nail polish ;-)

Zoya Blaze
Thanks for reading and take care!

Zoya contains 15 ml per bottle. It costs around 10-13 euros a bottle, depending on were you order. I bought mine at PrettyPolish.nl


2 comments: