Thursday 12 February 2015

Swirly stamps with China Glaze Don't make me wine (2)

Hello lovelies!

Last monday I showed you this design I did combining China Glaze Don’t make me wine and Sinful Colors Snow me white. Today I have a slight variation of that mani. 

China Glaze Don't make me wine with Sinful Colors
Snow me white and PUEEN 77.
In addition to the previous mani, I decided to stamp the other nails as well. I now used Snow me white to stamp the other nails. Again, I used PUEEN 77 as stamping design.
China Glaze Don't make me wine with Sinful Colors
Snow me white and PUEEN 77.
PUEEN 77 offers quite a large variety in designs, depending on where you chose to place your stamper. Because of this versatility, I decided to post a picture of my other hand as well.

China Glaze Don't make me wine with Sinful Colors
Snow me white and PUEEN 77.
PUEEN 77 definitely is a plate with a lot of possibilities. At first I was a bit afraid that having all slightly different nails would be a bit hysterical. However, although all slightly different, they all match in style of the design, resulting in an elegant, swirly mani. I like it and I look forward to use this plate again!


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment