Wednesday 18 February 2015

China Glaze Let's Groove

Hello lovelies!

Last Monday I already showed you a sneak preview of the beauties I bought recently. Today I have the swatches for one of them: China Glaze Let's Groove.

China Glaze Let's Groove
Let's Groove is part of the Retro Diva collection that China Glaze launched fall 2009.

Its formula was a bit on the thinner side, but I had no application issues. I dried nice and smooth, but I added a layer of top coat to prolong my mani.
My swatches show two coats.

China Glaze Let's Groove
As you can see in the picture above, Let's Groove has a strong pink shimmer. That is what makes this dark purple a very vibrant shade. However, in some angles it might look a bit streaky, especially when you add a little pressure when polishing. I always try to avoid that, so I didn't have any real streaks, but it might be something to keep in mind.
China Glaze Let's Groove
Well, I am really glad I bought this one! It is a very stunning color to me, and I think it looks nice on my nails.

Thanks for reading!

China Glaze is for sale in a whole variety of webshops. Not all of them still retails the Retro Diva collection, but Hypnotic Polish does sell this beauty. It costs about 5 euros per bottle (14 ml).


1 comment: