Monday 16 February 2015

Shoplog (3)

Hello lovely ladies!


Today I have a shoplog for you! 

This time I ordered several polishes at HypnoticPolish.com, a Dutch webshop which also ships internationally. I placed my order at Monday, and Wednesday the mailman was already at my door! 

I love the cute note! I also received a nail file.
Click the read more button when you want to see what's inside!

The contents were nicely protected with bubble plastic and styrofoam
I was so happy to see that all the polishes were nicely wrapped in bubble plastic. The styrofoam gives it a bit more protection. Nice!
All the beauty I ordered!
The top left in the picture above is China Glaze. I ordered Let's Groove and Boundary of Memory.
The top right is Connie, you saucy minx from Colors by Llarowe. This is the first polish I have from this brand, and I am really excited to try this one!
The picture in the middle shows El Corazón. I ordered Magic Attraction, Magic of the Arabian Nights and Magic Berry Princess, all from the Active Biogel line. I have never tried El Corazón before, but I heard some good things about it.
The picture below right is A-England Queen of Scots. It looks like a stunning blue to me, and I am glad I ordered it!

Off course I will post some swatches in the upcoming weeks, so stay tuned!

What was your last nail polish order?

Thanks for reading!


1 comment:

  1. Ooooooh, ik ben nieuwsgierig naar die van El Corazon! Zien er prachtig uit in de flesjes!

    ReplyDelete