Monday 23 February 2015

China Glaze Petal to the Metal

Hi lovelies!

Today I'd like to show China Glaze Petal to the Metal. This coral coloured cream is part of the 2014 City Flourish collection. This almost neon-shade screams summer to me!

China Glaze Petal to the Metal.
Two coats, with top coat.

The formula is nice, not too thick, nor too thin. The levelling isn't that good, this polish tends to dry a little bit uneven. I really had to make sure to polish very neatly and even then I needed a good top coat to hide the ridges.
China Glaze Petal to the Metal.
Two coats, with top coat.
Petal to the Metal was opaque in two thin coats. This polish dries a bit matte, so a top coat is recommended anyway.

Top: without top coat
Bottom: with top coat

I like this polish, despite its bad levelling. I really get the feeling it's Summer already when wearing this polish. Next to that, my fingers look nicely tanned :-)

China Glaze Petal to the Metal.
Two coats, with top coat.
Thanks for reading!


1 comment:

  1. Heerlijk kleurtje en zeker mijn favo van deze hele collectie!

    ReplyDelete