Friday 6 February 2015

Zoya Payton with a flowery design

Hello lovely ladies!

Today I have a quite simple mani for you. 

Zoya Payton stamped with Sinful Colors
Snow me white. The design is PUEEN 76.

As a base color I used Zoya Payton. I used Sinful Colors Snow me white for stamping and the design is PUEEN 76.
Zoya Payton stamped with Sinful Colors
Snow me white. The design is PUEEN 76.
I love how the holographic scatter is still visible through the stamped design. Visible, but a lot more
subtle. Unfortunately, it was a cloudy day when making those pictures, so the holo is much less visible than it was in real life.

Zoya Payton stamped with Sinful Colors
Snow me white. The design is PUEEN 76.
What do you think of this mani?

1 comment:

  1. Love this pattern, very cute!
    And Payton is just stunning <3

    ReplyDelete