Friday 27 February 2015

El Corazón Magic Attraction

Hello lovelies!

El Corazón is a new brand to me, and I was overwhelmed with their gorgeous colours! Today I'm going to show Magic Attraction.

El Corazón Magic Attraction
Isn't this one gorgeous? I really love this colour, I really do!

El Corazón Magic Attraction
Magic Attraction has a blue-leaning purple base, with a strong pink shimmer. 

El Corazón Magic Attraction
The formula is very nice, it flows on the nails with so much ease! 
The bottle says that it's an Active Biogel polish, which should make your nails feel harder and should last longer. And it does both! This polish lasted 3 to 4 days (with ease!) at my oily nails. That isn't a record, but it's close! I don't really know for sure whether you should use a base and top, but the description says that it applies like a regular polish, so I assumed that a base coat and top coat were needed.

El Corazón Magic Attraction
I'm in love with this brand and I'm in love with this color. I'm so happy I tried it! Really, for oily and flexible nails like mine, this Active Biogel line does form a solution. I am a happy girl with this polish!

Thanks for reading!

I bought my bottle of El Corazón Active Biogel at HypnoticPolish.com, where it costs €5,50 a bottle (16 ml).

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha, net Yv haar post gelezen :')

    Maar ook jou staat hij prachtig en ik vind het echt zo'n gaaf kleurtje!
    Deze komt op mijn wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha die heb ik vandaagook op de blog! Hij is zo gaaf <3 !

    ReplyDelete