Wednesday 14 January 2015

Shoplog (2)

Hi everyone!


When I was going through my set of stamping plates, I didn't get much inspiration. Thinking about it, I realized I am working with my stamping plates quite some time already. I figured it was time for new ones, so I placed an order at Nailways. After one day, I already received my package. Time to unwrap all the little gifts within!

First up is the Buffet Leisure stamping set from PUEEN. This set contains 24 stamping plates.
It was in a promotion sale, so I received the pink organizer as a gift. Always nice to have a way to organize your plates, so I'm really happy with it! 
PUEEN Buffet Leisure stamping set, with free small organizer
The organizer with plates.
Next up is the Create Your Own (CYO) stamping set from BundleMonster. This set - consisting of 20 plates - is entirely made of designs sent in by some creative ladies.

BundleMonster Create Your Own stamping set.
Well, what's a bunch of stamping plates without stamping polish? Normally I use some of my regular polishes for stamping, but I didn't own a good stamping polish in gold and silver yet. And in all honesty, during the Christmas days, I did miss a good gold-coloured stamping polish!
Two stamping polishes of Nailways. Left is Silver River,
the polish on the right is Lovely Golden
I also ordered some striping tape. I've never used it before, but I have seen so much delicate designs, that I have to try it myself. I received 10 colours of striping tape.
Striping tape in 10 different colours.
Last but not least, I got the option to add a gift to my order. You can choose from which category you'd like to receive a gift, but you cannot choose which specific product you want.
I chose to add a dotting tool to my order, because I've broken one. I got a double sided dotting tool. One side is meant to create small dots, and the other side is meant to create larger dots. Nice! I'm certainly going to use this one a lot!
My dottingtool gift.
With this large amount of new stamping plates, I'm sure I will be doing a lot of nail art in the coming weeks. I'm also planning on a full review of each of the stamping sets, so stay tuned for my new creations!

Thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment