Wednesday 21 January 2015

A galaxy mani featuring Gravity

Hi all!

Last week I showed you Picture Polish Gravity. I also did a review of the Bundle Monster CYO set.
Gravity really felt like some sort of galaxy and I couldn't wait to use my Bundle Monster set. One plus one makes two, and here's what I came up with.

Picture Polish Gravity stamped with
Sinful Colors Snow me white.
The designs are from BM610.
I used two designs from BM610: one to create the cloud of stars and one for the little planet. Later I imagined the planet to be some atom model, but I don't really think it was meant that way, haha!

Picture Polish Gravity stamped with 
Sinful Colors Snow me white.
The designs are from BM610.
I've always wanted to do some galaxy mani, because it looks nice on other people's nails. Most of the time the galaxy nails are created with sponging techniques, but this stamping plate makes life a whole lot easier!
Picture Polish Gravity stamped with 
Sinful Colors Snow me white.
The designs are from BM610.
I really like the feel this mani gives. Due to the duochrome and holographic scatter of Gravity I already felt like having a starry night sky on my nails, but with the stamped images I really feel like being somewhere out of space. Like it!

Thanks for stopping by!



4 comments: