Monday 12 January 2015

Monday Manicure: A minty stamped mani

Hi everyone!

Let me first start with an announcement. As of today, I will be posting on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. It became more and more difficult to find interesting songs every week and it was even harder to write something about some songs. Therefore I decided to quit doing a song post every week. I won't stop sharing my favourite music, it will only be less frequently.

Having said that, let's move on to today's mani!
Last Thursday I already showed you Essie Mint Candy Apple. Today I'm going to show a stamped mani that I did, using MCA as a base.
Essie Mint Candy Apple stamped with
China Glaze Adore, using the design
of BundleMonster plate 312
For this mani I used China Glaze Adore from the Romantique collection as stamping polish. This teal metallic polish has a nice coverage. I really like the effect Adore gives when used as stamping polish.
Essie Mint Candy Apple stamped with 
China Glaze Adore, using the design
of BundleMonster plate 312
The design is from BundleMonster plate 312. I think it should be some clouds with something like rain or wind, but I realized that after taking pictures. So, in  the above pictures the design is upside-down :-P
Essie Mint Candy Apple stamped with 
China Glaze Adore, using the design
of BundleMonster plate 312
Very weird to see my nails this way, but this way you can see how the image was intended to be ;-)

I like how this mani turned out. The design transferred really well to the nails. I think Adore gives a nice effect when stamped, and I like the colour combo.

Thanks for reading!






2 comments: