Monday 5 January 2015

Picture Polish Dragonfly

Hi everyone!

In my shoplog I already gave a sneak preview of Dragonfly. Here are the swatches!
Picture Polish Dragonfly
Dragonfly is a teal polish with a holographic scatter. I am a sucker for teal colours, and I am a sucker for holo polishes, so this is a perfect match for me!
Picture Polish Dragonfly
The formula was perfect, it really glided onto my nails. A top coat is not really necessary, but I chose to use a top coat to prolong my mani.

Dragonfly was made in collaboration with Lucy's Stash for the Collaboration shades of 2014. In short the inspiration for this polish comes from the wonderfully coloured dragonflies. You can find Lucy's full inspiration for this polish here.

Dragonfly inmediately reminded me of A-England's Saint George. I also own that one, so I'm planning to do a comparison soon. 
Picture Polish Dragonfly
This is another shade of the Collaboration 2014 collection that I simply adore. I cannot say anything else about it. I just adore it.

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment