Monday 19 January 2015

Bundle Monster Create Your Own

Hi everyone!

In my second Shoplog you could already see that I bought the Bundle Monster Create Your Own (in short: CYO) stamping set. Here is the full review.
Bundle Monster CYO
Those stamping plates were made of designs sent in by very creative ladies.
This set is only available as a whole. That was no problem for me personally, but I can imagine that you don't want all the plates.

Well, let's have a look at all the plates!


The plates are all covered with a blue protective foil, which is to be removed prior to stamping. 
A plate with its protective blue cover.
Removal of the foil.
And here are all plates! 
All 20 plates of the BundleMonster Create Your Own stamping plate set.
The image is clickable for enlargement.
Especially the larger images are well engraved, so I didn't have any problems with transferring them to my nails. However, when using an image with very thin lines, I experienced some troubles. That's a pity if you ask me, because most of the plates offer great designs for stamping!

The images are not that big. They're broad enough to cover even my thumb, but I don't have a very large nail surface. I can imagine that you would have trouble covering larger nails. The images aren't very long either. For me, they are right, I could even grow my nails a bit longer and still be able to use those plates, but again, when you have longer nails, this might be a problem.

Picture Polish Gravity, stamped with Sinful
Colors Snow me white. The designs are from
BM 610.
Sinful Colors Snow me white stamped with Sinful Colors
Black on black. The design is BM 605.
The accent nail is Hema Glitter in pink.
I love this stamping plate set, I know I'm going to use it a lot. I love the versatility of the designs. Some ladies truly have been very creative! 

Thanks for reading!







1 comment:

  1. Eindelijk: het Geheim van de Smit ontrafeld. Zo doe je dat dus met al die mooie designs! ;)

    ReplyDelete