Monday 1 December 2014

Monday Manicure: Purple Stamping

Hi everyone!

Did you have a nice weekend?

Today I'd share a stamping manicure. I re-discovered the beauty and easiness of stamping, so currently I'm wearing a lot of stamped manicures. This is one of them.
Essence Purple Sugar stamped with China Glaze
Cowgirl up. The design is BundleMonster plate 314.

I used two coats of Essence Purple Sugar as base. Then I stamped with China Glaze Cowgirl up, using BundleMonster plate 314. I used Hema Matte Top Coat to create a matte effect.

Just a little tip: your matte mani lasts longer when you apply a normal topcoat underneath the mattifying top coat!
Essence Purple Sugar stamped with China Glaze 
Cowgirl up. The design is BundleMonster plate 314.
I quite like how this turned out. Due to the matte top coat, the design is more visible. I like the swirly design of this stamping image. This image transferred super easy, so stamping was no issue at all.
Essence Purple Sugar stamped with China Glaze 
Cowgirl up. The design is BundleMonster plate 314.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a nice day!


No comments:

Post a Comment