Monday 29 December 2014

Monday Manicure: My Christmas Manicure

Hi all!

As you might have noticed, I was quite busy during the Christmas days, so I was not able to post anything. Did you all have a nice Christmas? I certainly did, I ate waaaaay too much and we were all lazy, watching movies and playing games. But I enjoyed every second of it!

Today I'd like to share my Christmas mani with you.
China Glaze Conduct Yourself
stamped with A-England Rose Bower
using BundleMonster plate 314
Mostly I use a lighter colour for the base colour, but I was eager to try something new. So, for this mani I used China Glaze Conduct Yourself as a base. I used A-England Rose Bower for stamping. The design is from BundleMonster plate 314.

China Glaze Conduct Yourself
stamped with A-England Rose Bower
using BundleMonster plate 314
China Glaze Conduct Yourself
stamped with A-England Rose Bower
using BundleMonster plate 314

I really liked how this mani turned out! Because of the red delicate design, I felt it was perfect for Christmas, despite the darker base colour.
China Glaze Conduct Yourself
stamped with A-England Rose Bower
using BundleMonster plate 314
Thanks for stopping by and take care!



No comments:

Post a Comment