Monday 24 November 2014

Welcome at my blog!

Hi all!

Time for a fresh start!

As some of you might know, I already started this blog in 2013. I started with small reviews, swatches and some looks. I wasn't a very regular poster, especially not in exam periods. However, I enjoyed blogging and when I did have the time to post, my head was full of inspiration!

After thinking for a while, I thought I'd better focus on the personal side of the blog. So, I started with 'Dansen met die Grijze Pony', a blog about me, my horses, my exams, everything, but I didn't think this was the right platform to show manicures, swatches and competition looks. However, I missed sharing my make-up thingies...

Last competition a few dancers came to me and asked me why I hadn't post anything in a while. I couldn't give a good answer. Why not? Why not use this blog to share my thoughts about make-up and dancing and use the other (Dutch) blog for all the rest? It's clearer for my readers to keep things separated. I can do both things.

In the 'radio silence' over here, I didn't quit with painting my nails and I've danced a couple of competitions. Luckily, I still kept taking pictures of everything, 'because you never know'.

At the revised version of Ballroom & Beauty, I will post on a more regular basis.
Every Monday will be Make-up Monday. I'll show you a recent look I did or a manicure. Sometimes it will be a matching combination or a full face make-up.
Every Thursday I will post some general information. Something about the origin of the several dances, some tips on preparing yourself for a competition, something about injuries. In short: Thursdays can be about everything, but mostly those articles will be informative.
Saturdays will be about the Saturday Songs. To start the weekend in dancing moods, I'll share a song I like to use for dancing.
If you have any requests, remarks or questions, please feel free to contact me.

Enjoy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment